What I did:
- Installed a local copy of the Confluence Wiki Software (Super easy install - it just worked) with a personal use license.
- Did the cut and paste shuffle to copy over each page of the existing WIKI to my personal wiki. I have "edit" access so was able to copy all the markups intact.
- Made local copies of most of the attachments - and added a few (like the MPSCON and firmware image files).
I now have a completely working copy of the knowledge base independent of the one Realm provided.
Note: I did not copy any of the look and feel stuff.
I have exported the BDK "Space" to a zipped XML file with attachments, which is suitable for use as a "restore"/import file if you want to set up your own copy of confluence. This file is 185MB.
I have also exported the whole BDK space as a PDF file which is a reasonable size for emailing (493K unzipped).